The role purpose is with deep expertise spanning all areas of social media: listening and analytics, tooling, community building across emerging and established channels in the Netherlands and internationally, specialist support in creative development processes, campaign strategy and execution, paid social and innovation.
You will be responsible for the social media managers team, a team of 8 colleagues.
What are you going to do?
- Identifies latest developments and trends by a continuous market and industry monitoring provides fact-based insights to strategists / social media management and account for strategic and tactical business issues.
- Shares knowledge and expertise internally.
- Takes ownership of maintaining, nurturing and building out the specialist social media capabilities both internally as well as externally.
- Leading and coaching a team of 8 social media managers.
- Optimize existing community management plans and strategies;
- Work on new business together with the other disciplines;
- Takes a lead role in creating the vision around specialist social media management within the agency;
- Coordinate with Media, Content Creation and Strategic teams to ensure successful coordinated campaigns.
- Acts as a business partner to clients in relation to social media related work that is not core to the Isobar work perse, like social media listening, web care
- Digest research into clear and understandable presentations for strategy development purposes.
- Contribute to campaign development, management of editorial calendars & storytelling tactics for multiple clients as the social media specialist.
- Monitor and report on key market developments.
- Gather and share cases relevant to the market.
- Be a spokesperson for Isobar in the Social Specialist role.
What are we looking for?
- Dutch native or as non-native at least 5 years of experience of the Dutch market (requirement);
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Extensive understanding of digital and social marketing industry trends, tactics, current events and user behavior;
- Track record of developing strategies to increase social media engagement and advance consumer brands from a B2C prospective;
- Experience working as a social media manager (5+ years) or managing a team of social media managers (2+ years);
- Proven success managing agencies in a collaborative environment;
What do we offer?
We are here with more than 60 people who are young and ambitions, with both feet on the ground and a pretty good dose of humor. You can expect:
- An inspiring and creative environment;
- International career opportunities;
- Great training and development opportunities;
- An excellent salary
- Lot's of responsibilities and independence;
- An amazing office in the Houthavens;
- Yoga and Bootcamp classes after work;
- And of course enough VRIJMIBO's.